Official Nebraska Government Website
Official Nebraska Government Website
 

Like us on facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and find us on YouTube:   The Environmental Trust on Facebook The Environmental Trust on Twitter The Environmental Trust on YouTube

The Ferguson House

ferguson_house

 
We are currently not taking any rentals at the Ferguson House. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

 

The Ferguson House in downtown Lincoln was constructed as a private residence by William Henry and Myrtle Ferguson between 1909 and 1911. It is one of the finest examples of Second Renaissance Revival architecture in the area and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Owned by the State of Nebraska since 1961, the Ferguson House has had many uses over the years. Today, the Nebraska Environmental Trust is the latest occupant of the historic property. Locating the Trust office at the house allows for the protection and renovation of the property for generations to come.

The offices of Nebraska Environmental Trust staff are located on the second floor.